for i've arrived.
hi, i'm light.
a raging homo, emphasis on the raging part because there's a time i'm never not raging, who has never done homo romance, shocker right? probably not, not really. my characters are always demisexual, but they can only get into hetero relationships and i don't know how this is possible. i never realized this until now and i thought this was a weird fact to share, just know i'm not happy about this fact.
i'm a sucker for the romance plots. but they just have to be done right and natural. planning is nice, but i recently came to discover that it's more fun building up that romance and potential spark between two characters, rather than pre-establishing it. i don't know why, but it just feels good and nice and just right?? but i'm not against pre-planned romance. but i think that's the demisexual traits talking so maybe that's why i'm not a fan of pre-planning these days :MONKAS:
i just recently aged. i'm the big 2-3, disgusting, right? ya boy is getting old. haha, kill me. please, i'm begging you. i'm not asking, i'm begging. don't be a dip you dip, i know you're reading this you dip. i expect death by the morrow.
big lover of fairy tail, it's my number one top anime/manga done by hiro mashima; though edens zero might be kicking fairy tail out of that spot if they keep going the way they are. we stan lucy x natsu, hiro is a coward and won't make it canon but we all know it's canon. i just wanna see it onscreen.
a lover of jrock music. a lover of music in general. so if you got some stuff you wanna send my way, please do. i listen to anything and everything, even kpop.
fashio is this boy's passion--not really. but i love gushing over clothing and accessories and piercings. though it's rare that i do this with anyone, so you can ignore this tidbit. it's rare i even find anyone else who likes fashion as much as me. but it's just a fun fact to put down.
another fun fact is that i like video games. i'm not a big gamer, so don't expect me to be supportive or gush over popular gamers in the real world--like sonic fox the furry guy who's really good at fighters everyone loves. i don't know anything about the gaming scene. but i have a big love for the following games:
- final fantasy
- fighting games ( somewhat )
- rpg styled games
if you wanna gush over anything with me, let's gush about anime and manga. especially manga, currently i'm reading a lot of stuff. so if you have some recommendations send them my way. if you're in need of recommendations, don't hesitate to ask!
the types of manga i'm into are:
- shounen ( picky with this )
- i'm extremely picky on my boy love manga. i need something similar to "given" it's rare i read boy love manga. but, when i do, just know i'm reading it for the plot and character relationships! i'm a lover of the complexity and drama. a big sucker for that emotional stuff.
the types of anime i'm into are:
- slice of life ( i'm picky asf with this. i need something equivalent to: carole and tuesday, nana, fruits basket )
- 90s/2000s anime such as samurai champloo, cowboy bebop, yuyu hakusho, neon genesis evangelion, gto a.k.a. great teacher onizuka, super gals
- anime that breaks your heart and makes you wanna uppercut the creatures. like a silent voice, zankyou no terror, orange, angel beats, death parade. stuff like that.
- and that psychology shit, mm-mm-mmmmm *chefs kiss*
- anime that has a jazzy vibe to it/ost is a big fave of mine. like tonkotsu ramen, kekkai sensen, baccano, cowboy bebop, i'm missing a few others but y'all know what i'm talking about.
- also, magical girl shit, i'm pretty picky with.
- music-based/themed anime takes the cake for me. if the music is good, i'm hooked.
other than that, in conclusion, i'm pretty easy to plot/get along with. if you ever feel like something about me is bothering you, please don't hesitate to reach out and tell me how i can fix it/assist you. if something's troubling you, whatever blah blah. like i said, i'm the easiest person in the community--well, one of many--to talk to/talk it out with.
i'm probably missing other stuff. but, yes, hi. i'm here, i suck at being queer. but we're here. let's all get along.